Friends For Life Lottery
The 2014 Friends for Life Fall Lottery
Lottery License #385209.
Only 15,000 tickets printed.
Your support makes it possible to provide an exceptional standard of care for thousands of animals every year - nearly 13,000 in 2013. Your purchase ensures that our animals receive special attention including select diet, medication, surgery - even behavior evaluations and training. Every ticket purchased means another animal has a second chance at finding a new home. The FFL Fall Lottery features 43 cash prizes and great odds!
PrizesEarly Bird: 2 prizes of $6,000 (October 15, 2014)32 prizes of $500 (December 1, 2014)6 prizes of $1,000 (December 1, 2014)
2 prizes of $2,500 (December 1, 2014)Grand Prize: $15,000 (December 1, 2014)
2 prizes of $2,500 (December 1, 2014)
Prize Structure and Schedule
Early Bird Sales Start: July 29, 2014
Early Bird Sales Cut Off : October 6, 2014
Early Bird Draw: October 15, 2014
Final Sales: October 7, 2014
Final Sales Cut Off: November 20, 2014
Final Draw: December 1, 2014
Rules & Regulations
- Raffle tickets shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- All draws will take place on the property of the Edmonton Humane Society at 13620 163 St NW Edmonton Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and drawn individually in prize order from lowest value to highest value (excluding Early Bird prize). After each stub is drawn and the winner’s information recorded, it will be placed back into the drum for the next draw.
- Board members - or members of their households - of the Edmonton Humane Society are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- Employees - or members of their households - categorized as “Management” within the Human Resource policies of the Edmonton Humane Society are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- Employees - or members of their households - in the Fund Development or Accounting departments of the Edmonton Humane Society are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- To be eligible for the Early Bird Draw, payment must be received on or before October 6, 2014. To be eligible for all other draws, payment must be received on or before November 20, 2014.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded.
- Winners will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If winners cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If the winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to AGLC to have the prize awarded to the Edmonton Humane Society.
- All ticket sales are final.
- A list of winners will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The two (2) Early Bird draws for $6,000 will be drawn first on October 15, 2014. All other prizes will be drawn on December 1, 2014 beginning with the thirty-two (32) $500 prizes, then the six (6) $1,000 prizes, then the two (2) $2,500 prizes, with the $15,000 Grand Prize being drawn last.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. The Edmonton Humane Society and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If all tickets are sold prior to October 6, 2014 all draws will be made on October 15, 2014 with AGLC approval.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of October 7, 2014, a draw date extension will be requested from AGLC.
Advertising sponsorship provided by:
Winners of the 2014 Friends for Life Spring Lottery
|Draw #||Winning Ticket #||Winner||Winning Amount|
|Early Bird||1630||Rene Albert Husmann||$6,000|
|7||7877||Dan & Betty Madoche||$500|
|29||3216||Wendy I. Turner||$500|
|33||5587||Michael & Kelly Hogan||$1,000|