Friends For Life Lottery
The 2013 Friends for Life Spring Lottery
ALL TICKETS SOLD OUT AS OF MONDAY, APRIL 8!
ALL 38 cash prizes were drawn on Wednesday April 17, 2013 at 4:30 pm
at the Edmonton Humane Society - 13620 163 St NW
|Draw #||Winning Ticket #||Winner||Winning Amount|
|Early Bird||9,490||Anne Davidson||$5,000|
|2||4,120||Donna & Robert Clarke||$500|
|10||8,955||Gail & Daryl Spenst||$500|
|14||8,568||David E. Wild||$500|
|15||671||Mr. & Mrs. Moeller||$500|
|21||4,573||Frank & Debbie Walther||$500|
|31||8,600||Charmaine & Lancelot Collins||$500|
Multi Pack (three tickets): $50 Sold Out Lottery License 349449.
Only 10,000 tickets printed!
Single Tickets: $20 Sold Out
Thank you for your support! Your support makes it possible to provide an exceptional standard of care for thousands of animals every year - nearly 13,000 in 2012. Your purchase ensures that our animals receive special attention including select diet, medication, surgery - even behavior evaluations and training. Every ticket purchased means another animal has a second chance at finding a new home. Featuring 38 cash prizes and great odds!
PrizesEarly Bird: $5,000 (April 17, 2013)32 prizes of $500 (April 17, 2013)4 prizes of $1,000 (April 17, 2013)Grand Prize: $10,000 (April 17, 2013)
Prize Structure and Schedule
Early Bird Sales cut off - April 8 , 2013
Early Bird Draw - April 17, 2013
ALL DRAWS TO BE HELD APRIL 17, 2013
Rules & Regulations
- Raffle tickets shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- All draws will take place on the property of the Edmonton Humane Society at 13620 163 St NW Edmonton Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and drawn individually in prize order from lowest value to highest value (excluding Early Bird prize). After each stub is drawn and photocopied, it will be placed back into the drum for the next draw.
- Board members - or members of their households - of the Edmonton Humane Society are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- Employees - or members of their households - categorized as “Management” within the Human Resource policies of the Edmonton Humane Society are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- Employees - or members of their households - in the Fund Development or Accounting departments of the Edmonton Humane Society are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- To be eligible for the Early Bird Draw, payment must be received on or before April 8, 2013. To be eligible for all other draws, payment must be received on or before May 22, 2013.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded.
- Winners will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If winners cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If the winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to AGLC to have the prize awarded to the Edmonton Humane Society.
- All ticket sales are final.
- A list of winners will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The Early Bird draw for $5,000 will be drawn first on April 17, 2013. All other prizes will be drawn on May 31, 2013 beginning with the thirty-two (32) $500 prizes, then the four (4) $1,000 prizes, with the $10,000 Grand Prize being drawn last.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. The Edmonton Humane Society and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If all tickets are sold prior to April 8, 2013 all draws will be made on April 17, 2013 with AGLC approval.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of May 1, 2013, a draw date extension will be requested from AGLC.
Advertising sponsorship provided by: