Does your child love animals? What better way to celebrate their birthday or milestone than coming and learning what we do to help animals here at EHS?!
Birthday parties at EHS are purr-fect for children between the ages of 6 to 12 years who love animals and are interested in learning more about what we do and how we help animals here at our shelter! Your party will be 2.5 hours in length and typically run as follows:
- Start with creating and decorating a carrier for children to to adopt their very own animal plushie with an Official Certificate of Adoption!
- Form a pack and go on a behind-the-scenes tour of the shelter (where the public does not normally get to go)
- Meet an EHS Animal Ambassador along the way (subject to availability)!
- Last, we will return to the birthday room and have approximately 45 minutes remaining to enjoy food, cake, and gift opening.
*If you’d like to do activities in a different order discuss with your Creator of Fun at the start of your party.
While our programs are paused – check out our virtual EHS programs to connect the children in your life with compassion for companion animals.
EHS birthday packages cost $270+GST, and include:
• 12 people MAXIMUM (10 children and 2 adults)
• Activities led by our Creators of Fun, including: crafting and a behind the scenes tour of our facility!
• Use of decorated private birthday party room
• Use of our refrigerator and freezer
• Dishes and cutlery, including: plates, cups, utensils, napkins, cake knife
• Candles and lighter
Our parties fill up quickly and we are often booking a month in advance, so be sure to secure your child’s birthday as soon as possible to avoid disappointment! We book up to 3 months in advance.