Animal Neglect Form

You are here

TYPE OF CONCERNS (EHS phone system is currently down, please use the web form below to report any abandoned animal or animal in vehicle) 

Abandoned animal or animal in vehicle Contact our office directly at (780) 491-3517
Barking/ Unlicensed animal(s)/ excessive number of animals Contact the City of Edmonton's Animal Care and Control Center directly at 3-1-1
Intentional harm Contact the Edmonton Police Service directly at (780) 423-4567 as our officers are unable to legally investigate concerns of intentional harm under the Criminal Code of Canada.