Important message regarding Dog Training Classes
Due to unavoidable circumstances, we were required to cancel several of our training classes at the end of February. This was communicated by email to the registrants of the canceled classes.
We are pleased to announce that the canceled classes have now been rescheduled. All registrants will receive an email with all the details. Should you not receive the new schedule by email, please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience during this time.
About Group Training Classes
Learn from the experts in dog behaviour why fear, dominance or aversive training is not the best method to use when working with your dog.
*** Dogs that display excessive barking/growling/lunging while on leash towards people or other dogs are not suitable for general training classes. If your dog typically displays any of these behaviours, please sign up for a private training session or Leash Reactivity 101. ***
- 8-10 dogs per class with one instructor.
- Dogs must have veterinary proof of current vaccinations: DHLPP and Rabies. A canine cough vaccine is highly recommended. Titer tests will be accepted in place of vaccines. Puppies require a minimum of 2 sets of vaccines. (Puppies vaccinated by a breeder that is not a DVM will not be accepted.)
- A clicker and training with this important tool is included in each starter class.
- Dogs that have punctured another dog or human cannot take group classes until they have taken a private training session for assessment.
- Classes run 1 hour per week for 6 weeks unless otherwise indicated.
- Once registered, there are no refunds or transfers or make-up classes for missed classes. You will be notified ahead of time if class dates need to be switched.