Want to participate in this years Pet’s In The Park in your neighbourhood? Here’s how!
To show your support for EHS and the work we do in sheltering and supporting companion animals in our community!
Also, to thank our community for the amazing support we’ve received, we wanted to give a little back this year by making this a FREE event to attend plus we’re giving away…
200 EHS Goodie-Bags for People and Pets!
Thanks to the support of IKEA Canada, Royal Canin, and the City of Edmonton
Here’s how to get yours:
- Be part of the first 200 people to register below for this years Pets in the Park
- While supplies last, Opt-in to receive the EHS Goodie-bag for Cats
or Dogsduring registration
UPDATE: thanks to your incredible support, all dog treat bags have been claimed! You can still register for a cat goodie-bag though, or select ‘none’ if you still plan to participate and we’ll make sure you receive all the details we have on the event day fun that’s planned.
- Or opt-out and it will be passed on to another registrant
- Supplies are limited and pick-up is restricted to one per household
- If you Opt-in and miss your pick-up window, we are unable to hold/reserve your bag.
- Bags are distributed on a first come – first served basis.
- Visit EHS on our second pick-up date: September 19th at our drive-thru pick up between 1 – 3 PM
- We are located at 13620 – 163 Street NW, Edmonton (map here)
- Goodie-bags will be dropped at your vehicle door by one of our amazing volunteers
- Please follow all safety protocols and wear a mask
- Grab your bag & go!
Step 2: Get Active
Walk, Run, or Swagger in your local neighborhood or park on your own or with fur-iends on Sunday, September 20th.
Did you know Edmonton has almost 400 officially named parks???
If you’re in the City of Edmonton, you can use the Neighbourhood Interactive Map to explore your area virtually and plan your next walk.
We’ve also included a link to locate Edmonton Dog Off-Leash Areas for you to explore with your canine companions.
Step 3: Play PITPBingo
Each year at PITP we have a photo-scavenger hunt/bingo! The bingo card will be released on the morning of the event.
(Those lucky enough to get their goodie-bag might even get a sneak-peak.)
Capture and post photos described on the bingo-card then share on Instagram or twitter with the tags below. For every line on the bingo card you complete with your photos – you get one entry for our EHS Ultra-Swag Prize!
- Tag Us @edmontonhumane
- Use Hashtag #PITPBingo
Contest rules and fur-ther details will be released on September 20th with the Bingo Card reveal
You Could Win This Pawesome EHS Prize Pack For Playing PITPBingo!
Step 4: Join Us Virtually
From 10 AM until 3 PM on September 20th, we will be engaging with you through social media as we share some fun facts, answer questions, challenge you to show of your pets, and even win some prizes while we celebrate pets in our community.
We also invite you to join us at 2 PM on September 20th on Facebook to hear from our CEO Liza Sunley and other surprise guests as they share a bit more about the work we do to support homeless, neglected, and abandoned animals in the community.
If You Wish: Donate to EHS
This FREE virtual event is our way of saying thanks for your support throughout the year. However, if you’d like to donate to EHS and this event, you can click here to make a one time donation.