IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING ADOPTIONS
In an effort to limit the transmission of COVID-19 and with our priority on keeping people and pets in our community healthy and safe, the Edmonton Humane Society (EHS) has made the decision to close our facility to the general public effective immediately until further notice. At this time, our adoption program is on hold. Animals will continue to be cared for by EHS staff at the shelter or in foster homes. For full details and continued updates, please visit edmontonhumanesociety.com/covid.
What’s Included In Your Adoption:
- All cats, kittens, dogs, puppies and rabbits will be spayed/neutered
- At least one set of vaccinations for dogs, puppies, cats and kittens
- EIDAP Microchip to help your pet return home should they become lost
- All dogs will have completed a behaviour assessment
- Health check by an EHS veterinarian
- Any medical treatments or surgeries that were required while in EHS’ care
- Free exam at a local participating veterinary clinic within 10 days of adoption
- Free ID tag at Bingo’s Pet Shop
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – 12 to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday – 2 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday – 12 to 7 p.m.
- Friday – 12 to 7 p.m.
- Saturday – 12 to 5 p.m.
- Sunday – 12 to 5 p.m.
Ready to adopt?
|Animal Type||Adoption Fee|
|Senior (7 years +)||$150|
|Adult – Large||$250|
|Adult – Small||$350|
|Puppy (Under 6 months)||$450|
|Senior for senior/Cattitude/Barn Buddy||$0|
|Senior (7 to 10 years)||$65|
|Pair of Guinea Pigs||$35|
Whether you are young or just young at heart, two legged or four legged, by yourself or with a group of friends or colleagues, chances are we have an education program to fit your needs.