Your support of our EHS Fall Lottery makes it possible to provide an exceptional standard of care for thousands of animals every year.
Your purchase ensures that our animals receive special attention including select diet, medication, surgery — even behavior evaluations and training. Every ticket purchased means another animal has a second chance at finding a new home.
To buy your tickets, complete the form below or call 1-844-856-3599.
- Raffle tickets are available for purchase by telephone, online or in person and shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years. Should the name of a minor be placed on the winning ticket, the prize will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- All draws will take place on the property of the Edmonton Humane Society at 13620 163 St NW Edmonton Alberta. All ticket stubs will be placed into a rotating drum and drawn individually in prize order from lowest value to highest value (excluding Early Bird prize, drawn first). After each stub is drawn for all prizes, including the Early Bird prize, and the winner’s information recorded, it will be placed back into the drum for the next draw.
- Board members – or members of their immediate family (spouse/partner) of the Edmonton Humane Society are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- Employees – or members of their immediate family (spouse/partner) categorized as “Management” within the Human Resource policies of the Edmonton Humane Society are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- Employees – or members of their immediate family (spouse/partner) in the Fund Development or Accounting departments of the Edmonton Humane Society are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- To be eligible for the Early Bird Draw, payment must be received on or before October 1st, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM MST. To be eligible for all other draws, payment (including payment by cheque) must be received on or before November 19th, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM MST.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded.
- Winners will be notified by phone within 7 days of being drawn. If winners cannot be located by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If the winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to AGLC to have the prize awarded to the Edmonton Humane Society.
- All ticket sales are final. Official tickets are sent in the mail 4 to 6 weeks after the ticket order.
- A list of winners will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by website or upon request.
- The two (2) Early Bird draws for $6,000 will be drawn first on October 10th, 2019. All other prizes will be drawn on November 29th, 2019 beginning with the thirty-two (32) $500 prizes, then the six (6) $1,000 prizes, then the two (2) $2,500 prizes, with the $15,000 Grand Prize being drawn last.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize shall be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. The Edmonton Humane Society and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.
- If all tickets are sold prior to October 1st, 2019 all draws will be made on October 10th, 2019, with AGLC approval.
- If less than 50% of tickets are sold as of November 19th, 2019, a draw date extension will be requested from AGLC.
- Early Bird Deadline – October 1, 2019
- Early Bird Draw – October 10, 2019
- Final Deadline – November 19, 2019
- Final Draw – November 29, 2019
Early Bird: 2 @ $6,000 (October 10, 2019)
32 @ $500 (November 29, 2019)
6 @ $1,000 (November 29, 2019)
2 @ $2,500 (November 29, 2019)
Grand Prize: $15,000 (November 29, 2019)
|Early Bird Draws||Name||Ticket Number|
|Early Bird Draw #1 – $6,000||Sonja Fij||#26176|
|Early Bird Draw #2 – $6,000||Wayne Paesch||#27266|