Welcome to Leash Reactivity 101
While this class is designed for dogs of all sizes, it may not be suitable for all dogs.
Dogs that exhibit persistent and extreme behaviours must complete a private consultation to evaluate if they will be able to safely attend classes.
We will work with you and your dog on building confidence and/or self-control around other dogs while on leash. Using scientifically proven, positive reinforcement-based methods to modify all types of reactivity, whether it stems from fear, guarding, or frustration. There is no off-leash component to this class.
- Individuals attending class must wear masks & follow all health restrictions
- The first class presents information on dog behaviour, please do not bring your dog to the first class
- Depending on the weather, classes may be held outside
- Dogs must have current vaccinations
- Dogs must be at least seven months of age by class start and understand basic commands