Welcome to Leash Reactivity 201
For those who have completed Leash Reactivity 101 (or it’s equivalency) and wish to continue to build on those skills. This class focuses on building the dogs calmness and self control around other dogs and people. You’ll learn techniques designed to help your dog react more appropriately using scientifically proven, positive reinforcement based methods to modify all types of reactivity, whether it stems from fear, anxiety, or frustration.
- Individuals attending class must wear masks & follow all health restrictions
- This class is designed for dogs of all sizes
- The first class is full of important behavioural information – PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR DOGS TO THE FIRST CLASS
- This is an advanced class and registrants must have completed Leash Reactivity 101 or an equivalent. If you are new to leash reactivity, please enroll in our Leash Reactivity 101 instead
- Dogs must have current vaccinations