Donate in Memory or Honour of
- People can make donations in memory or honour of people or pets.
- A card/ acknowledgement of the donation will be mailed to the person or family of your choice as long as we are provided with their mailing address.
- Donations of $20 or more will be eligible for a tax receipt.
- Memorial/honour Donations can be made by:
- sending payment in the mail along with a note with the memorial/honour information to 13620 163 St NW, Edmonton AB T5V 0B2.
- calling the Fund Development office directly at (780) 491-3507 and giving your credit card and memorial/honour information over the phone.
- online using your credit card. After you provide your personal information, there will be a page to fill out memorial/honour information.
- coming to the shelter and making the donation in person.
Where does your tax deductible donation go?
Our Shelter operations are entirely dependent on donors like you!