Fundraisers are an amazing way to show your support for the animals at the Edmonton Humane Society and to make a difference in your community.
Please note: all fundraisers require approval prior to being organized or held.
Host a Fundraising Event in Support of EHS
Have fun and help animals in our care! Fundraisers can be as big or small, and as creative as you’d like. We encourage Individuals, Businesses, Schools and Community Groups to host a fundraiser – the possibilities are endless and we are here to provide you the support and tools to help.
Fundraising events can range from raffles, weddings donations, birthday gift collections, garage sales, bottle drives, auctions, car washes, dog walking, bake sales, lemonade stands – and more! You can make a big difference for animals in need.
Do you have questions about holding a fundraising event?
Please contact our Manager of Fund Development at 587-785-2787 or via email: [email protected]
The Edmonton Humane Society’s (EHS) Terms & Conditions for Fundraising
- Third-party fundraising activities should be one that does not conflict with the mission and values of The Edmonton Humane Society, as seen on our website;
- EHS’s name and/or logo, website, and social media sites cannot be used to promote a third-party event without prior approval by EHS;
- All approved third-party fundraisers should submit copies of print materials, which include the EHS logo/name one week prior to printing/distributing;
- Fundraisers that require any type of license (Alberta Gaming and Liquor License for example) should first be discussed with and approved by EHS and obtained by the organizers. Any requests to companies for sponsorship or prizes must also be discussed with EHS to ensure there is no conflict of interest with another EHS event or with the mission of EHS.
- Any press released or other media contact mentioning EHS should be discussed and approved with EHS prior to distributing.
Are you an EHS Champion Kid?
This special program recognizes kids aged 6 – 14 years, that create their own fundraiser to support EHS. From birthday parties to lemonade stands, bottle drives – these special kids have taken the initiative to use their skills and ideas to help make a difference in the lives of shelter animals.
As a special Ambassador for EHS, Champion Kids will attend events, assist with other fundraisers, participate in humane education programs and workshops and much more!
Contact our team at [email protected] to find out more.
Donate to help animals in need.