Donate in Memory or Honour of
- People can make donations in memory or honour of people or pets.
- A card/ acknowledgement of the donation will be mailed to the person or family of your choice as long as we are provided with their mailing address.
- Donations of $20 or more will be eligible for a tax receipt.
- Memorial/honour Donations can be made by:
- sending payment in the mail along with a note with the memorial/honour information to 13620 163 St NW, Edmonton AB T5V 0B2.
- calling the Fund Development office directly at (780) 491-3507 and giving your credit card and memorial/honour information over the phone.
- online using your credit card. After you provide your personal information, there will be a page to fill out memorial/honour information.
- coming to the shelter and making the donation in person.
Where does your tax deductible donation go?
To help the thousands of homeless, abused and abandoned animals that EHS takes in every year
To help cover the cost of veterinary care that all animals receive during their stay at the Shelter
To help provide daily enrichment to our shelter animals, such as toys, socialization activities and behaviour modification sessions
Provide education programs to thousands of adults and children in the community
Our Shelter operations are entirely dependent on donors like you!