Want your work to make an impact in the lives of companion animals?
The Edmonton Humane Society has been an animal welfare leader in the Edmonton community since 1907. We are more than a shelter and a safe haven for the thousands of animals in our care each year. We play a key role in the Edmonton region by enriching the lives of people and their companion animals not only through our sheltering, but through our programs, services and community engagement.
Want to join one of Edmonton’s most reputable not for profits and support our vision to be a model of excellence in the advancement of animal welfare? When you join us you have the chance to make a difference in the lives of animals and to engage with a team of like-minded individuals who love their work and being part of a big impact team!
Current Job Opportunities
- Customer Service Representative, Bingo’s Pet Shop – Casual
- Client Relations Representative, Animal Care (2 positions)
- Program Administrator, Shelter Programs and Services
- Creator of Fun – Program Administrator (Casual)
- Specialist, Human Resources Programs and Policies
- Team Member, Animal Care and Client Relations
- Team Member, Facilities – Part Time
- Trainer, Canine Enrichment Centre – Temporary
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in working for our organization. All applicants will be reviewed and qualified candidates may be contacted for interviews. Please note that phone calls regarding open positions cannot be returned due to the high volume of calls received.
Resumes must be submitted in Word or PDF format.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.