Enrich your canine companions life through socialization, activity and stimulation with safe and happy environment for your dog that includes healthy interactions, plenty of exercise, and the chance to make some pup-pals by practicing proper etiquette within a group setting.
Our dog has been coming for three years and believe me, he knows when it is Wednesday morning! He is waiting at the door to leave!
I didn’t trust any other doggy daycare…this place has been so good for us from day one!
Our pups love daycare day. They rush to the door upon arrival. They are very well taken care of and tired at pickup. The staff genuinely seem to care. Friendly and helpful. The indoor and outdoor areas are very clean. The extras available on site (mail clipping, grooming etc.) make it very convenient.
Daycare day is Zoe’s favourite day of the week! The staff are amazing- always so friendly and helpful. I feel fully confident that my dog is in the very best of hands at EHS.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday & Statutory Holidays
|EHS Doggy Daycare Fees|
|$17 + GST = Assessment Fee
$17 + GST/Half Day
$25 + GST/Full Day
Daycare passes are available for purchase after completion of a 4-week trial period
Welcome to Doggie Daycare!
Located in the Canine Enrichment Centre, this modern and clean facility has three key spaces providing a safe and fun environment for your canine companion. Supervised by our daycare attendants who use proven, effective methods and products to ensure expert sanitization and disease control. Our daycare attendants understand that consistency and routine are essential in maintaining a happy group of dogs and encourage interactive, fully supervised play.
- Indoor space – 5000 square feet. This ventilated and heated space for use all year round with sealed floors for easy clean up and ultimate sanitization.
- Outdoor Patio – 5000 square feet. With a full artificial turf yard perfect for pups to be active outdoors or take a dip on our little pool on hot days.
- Outdoor Grass Pen – 5000 square feet natural grass fenced yard. Also a perfect space for some outdoor fun with more fun things to sniff.
- Dedicated and Knowledgeable Staff – Our daycare attendants work closely with our trainers and behavioral specialists, making excellent pup companions.
- Basic Agility Equipment – For set up indoors and outside to keep dogs active and encourage healthy and supervised play in their environment.
- Puppy-Pals – With regular scheduled days for your dog to attend, this is an excellent opportunity for your pet to make some consistent canine companions!
Ready to Register?
Here’s what you’ll need to know:
- All dogs must complete an in-person assessment before enrolling.
- This will confirm your dog has appropriate social skills with both our handlers and other attendees. This also gives daycare staff the opportunity to get to know you and your dog.
- Before booking an assessment, owners must commit to one, regularly scheduled day per week for their dogs to attend.
- If your dog has a successful assessment, you will then complete a one (1) month trial period to ensure a good match.
All Dogs must meet the following criteria:
- Must have vaccines up to date (Bordetella, Rabies and DHPP) *Proof required*
- Must be spayed or neutered OR scheduled for spay/neuter surgery by 6 months of age, no exceptions
- Must be treated in advance for fleas and ticks; parasites
- Must have belonged to the owner for at least 3 months
- Must be a minimum of 3 Months of age
- Must have second set of vaccines (rabies vaccination at 6 months)
Please note that we do not offer overnight service. Dogs must be dropped off before 10:00 a.m. and picked up before 6:00 p.m. *Late fees apply
Donate and help save lives!